Thursday, September 13, 2012

Arrogance ?

What you accuse as Arrogance, my dear,
      is nothing but my freedom and ability
               to have my own view
                      based on my own experience and
                               based on my own intuition
                                    without the weight of
                                             authority or
                                                 approval of
                                                    another's
                                                          experience
                                                               or stamp of
                                                                     credibility.
                                I am far more credible and honest
                                                 because I speak my own truth
                                                          however warped or confused it may be.
                                                                                                                       
                                                                      ~ Srividya Srinivasan

                                               

No comments: