Friday, June 08, 2012

Conversations with a soulmate - I

Her: I have been a Shakti all my life, too powerful in my inner fire to be subdued by mere conventions. I can only bow down to love and gentleness - but yes will match fire for fire - passion for passion - gentleness with gentleness - go so tender that we would be so vulnerable ... a Sati is lost without her Shiva just like a Shiva is nothing without his Sati to fire him

Him: I would tell you to flower and flower and flower such that your intensity overwhelms me and my passions... I will tell you something... if I am with a woman and she decides to use her sensuality so openly that it is no longer within my grasp, I will be proud of that woman... I am never in fear of not keeping a woman and even if a woman leaves me, it would be because I have made her over grow me to such an extant that my usual self would look mellow... I would react to that by being sad for sometime, but I would also be proud, be quick to get to my feet and rise even further up in my capabilities... I believe we within are very primal and I think that is the supreme pleasure that is provided to humans... A man and a woman are like yin and yang... like Shiva and Shakti...I am Shiv... and my exuberance and passion will become multifold, uncontrollable to give and to share if I find my Shakti...

Her: And, have you found her ?

No comments: