Thursday, December 13, 2007

Your complete woman

I am the witch with the magical powers,
I am the temptress with the bewitching smile,
I am the enchantress with the sparkling eyes,
I am the intellectual who would drown you in thought,
I am the romantic who would show you the stars,
I am the infant who would cry for your arms,
I am the child who would long for your glance,
I am the helpless who would need your hand,
I am the invincible who would need no one,
I am the innocent with the ready laugh,
I am the stealer of hearts and of yours,
I am the one to mother your child,
I am the lover who matches your fire,
I am your prayer,
I am your salvation,
I am your dream,
I am your nightmare,
I am your sanity,
I am your despair,
I am your mother,
I am your child,
I am the dreamer in Us,
I am the doer in Us,
I am the believer in Us,
As long as i live.

- Srividya Srinivasan

1 comment:

Prem said...

This is a bit of everything!
A bit of longing, A bit attention seeker, A bit of proclaimer...
Hot coffee with icing on top. :)